The Unknown Ghosts

Mesage from Exec Producer (Sion Lenton)

A message from the Exec Producer, Sion Lenton, has been posted by Helios on the Codemasters forums today.

3995348132_36c3a013fe.jpg

So, we are released! Our baby is on its own in the big wide world. It’s been quite a journey involving many, many man months of hard work. A few thanks are in order. First of all I have to thank one of the most talented and surely the hardest working team I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with, I’d also like to thank all of the support teams at Codemasters for their help and expertise. Final thanks as well to you the community, for your unflinching support over the past couple of years.

The team have been eagerly reading the reviews and all your feedback on the forums and we’ve been very pleased with how the games been received, especially by console users. One of my main goals on this project was to introduce console gamers to this genre and get them excited about the possibilities of actually having to think about their actions in combat. I feel we have achieved this and I feel we are at the beginning of a very exciting journey for the Flashpoint series, We’re already prototyping new features and our Ego tech moves forwards in leaps and bounds - watch this space!

I know that our PC user base is clamouring for more features already, and we are not oblivious to your pleas! We have DLC, patches and title updates all due out (in weeks rather than months) and we are also collating all feedback regarding any issues discovered, so please keep on posting your bug reports in the tech help forum.

So to conclude, its been an epic journey for everyone on the team, trust me, you will never know how challenging this game was to develop. Blood, sweat and tears have flown regularly in the studio, now let champagne flow, we’re all going out to celebrate!!!

All the best, see you on the Battlefield

Sion __________________

Ian 'Helios' Webster

Community Manager

Source: here

The main part I liked in the whole text was....

...I know that our PC user base is clamouring for more features already, and we are not oblivious to your pleas! We have DLC, patches and title updates all due out (in weeks rather than months) and we are also collating all feedback regarding any issues discovered, so please keep on posting your bug reports in the tech help forum...