Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah I saw it mentioned, but an not getting my hopes up just yet.

 

I'd cream my pants if they actually made a proper sequal to OGR that had the same great gameplay & features as the 1st one, but with a nicer graphics... oh and dedicated servers of course!! :)

Posted

I think MW2 is just a one-off cock up. I'm still buying it though. As, being a console person, since this is literally just a console version for the computer, and a tenner cheaper, I figure why not. The gameplay isn't going to be changed, nor are the perks, which is the real reason why we should be playing this game. They claim that it's not going to be one shitty console port version of the matchmaking system, so I suppose I'll test it out and give feedback. I'm hoping it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be although I'm not being optimistic. I will however be angry if we don't get the option to select a map. That would piss me off excessively.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...