.TuG.Beaver Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 Hi Guys, I just got an email from Nick @ Rackage about their pre-orders for MoH servers now going live, with the servers being setup and running for release on the 12th apparantly. Cost is: - 1 Month 20 slots RANKED = £12.00 - 1 Month 24 slots RANKED = £14.40 - 3 Month 20 slots RANKED (10% discount) = £32.40 - 3 Month 24 slots RANKED (10% discount) = £38.88 Do we want to get a server for 1 Month or 3 Months to see how it goes and how many slots??
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 I had a quick go today and im impressed, it was a great first impression. I will be on later to play some more.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 (edited) it is a good idea actually. the thing is: is it worth it? i think our bfbc2 server didnt go that well after a short time? edit: im sorry i didn't read the last sentence you posted beaver. yeah, a testing phase is great! Edited October 4, 2010 by .TuG.-Breaker
.TuG.-Breaker Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 guess im not getting this game. still don't like it that much after all.
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 10, 2010 Report Posted October 10, 2010 I think a few will be getting it may pay to get a 20 slot for one month. Hardcore Mode
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 I think a few will be getting it may pay to get a 20 slot for one month. Hardcore Mode lol @ you and your hardcore modes!! hehe. You going to sort one out then or want me to do it via Nick @ Rackage?? oh ans I got my Tier 1 Edition on pre-order from Game!
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 Your the sorter outer i to have ordered from game.
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 Your the sorter outer i to have ordered from game. k - I'll send nick an email now.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now