Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry guys,

 

But it looks like the motherboard in my spare computer is dead. I purchased a CD-Rom drive from PC World and fitted it about a month ago and the computer almost instantly died when I connected it.

 

I have since thrown the CD-ROM against the wall and trashed it. :)

 

It'll be a couple more weeks now until I get a new motherboard, and hopefully by then UBI will have released the Windows/Linux dedicated server packages and sorted out the numerous bugs that v1.2 still hasn't seemed to fix & has probably introduced a few more.

 

Watch this space.

Posted

Woot,

 

My dedicated Raven Shield Server is now up and running.

 

Server Name: TUG RvS 1.2 Server

 

Server IP: 81.99.95.165

 

GameType: Co-op Terrosist Hunt - 20 Tango's

 

I had a few problems with it, cos it kept crashing at the end of Alpine Village map, I have now removed the map from rotation and it seems to be a bit more stable.

 

Good thing is, lots of people have been playing on it over the last week. :)

 

The Admin Password is same as TUG GR Dedicated Server.

 

Please let me know if you have any problems connecting, thanks.

Posted

mmm, dont understand that

 

I got a full server just about every day - have you got a firewall running?

 

Maybe something to do with that?

 

Or try connecting direct to IP: 81.99.95.165 - if yo cant join via selecting on the server browser

 

The game is also on the All Seeing Eye - so try a force connect aswell.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...