Tantalus Posted June 12, 2004 Report Posted June 12, 2004 Ok Ok ! I may have been playing GR since it first appeared but I'm afraid to say I am a complete n00b when it comes to RvS & AS. I have just taken receipt of my Ebay aquired AS CD's and have installed it today. Now all I need is some practice. I could not join either of the servers directly by using the 'join IP' option, it just said server did not respond - Sorting the list alphabetically I managed to find TUG #1 and joined that way.. no sign of number 2 though.. I look forward to playing RVS:AS with you all soon - but be prepared to offer an old man some assistance .. when I can't find the key combo to open a door or when my grenade just plops in front of me, or worse, the team! .. hehe
UnDyingUK Posted June 12, 2004 Report Posted June 12, 2004 Fluid door opening by default is the mouse wheel - If ya need assistance old man, I have a zimmer frame you can have
Tantalus Posted June 12, 2004 Author Report Posted June 12, 2004 <_< Bloody Kids today - no respect, I say! no respect..
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now