Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

Just installed my new graphics card so I can play soldner now :) So what patches do I need to bring me upto speed with you lot?

 

cheers

Posted

I haven't played it yet, but will my spec be able to run it ok?

 

P4 1.6GHz

384MB ram

G-force 5200 128mb

 

 

Have we got a tug server running on soldner?

Posted

sorry but i dont think so

not that well any way but it depends how you comp is running ?

try but dont be too disapointed :( it it slows down during explosions.

you realy need at least 512 ram (1 gig prefured)

 

 

on the up side :D ram is quite cheap now so go get a 512k stick!

post if you need any help with were from or which ram

Posted

I have 384Mb RAM, and i was playing soldner ok last night, it just takes a little while for the initial load, but the game play was fine.

 

Dunno how the 5200 will handle it though bareing in mind it is the equivalent of the G4 MMX 440. :P g/l

Posted

It dose run slow and crashes :( but I've managed to nick another 128mb so I'm running 512 now.

 

I'll give it another go 2night

Posted

trust me i have 384 Mb RAM and a G4 Ti 4200 128Mb, and "Zoldner" didnt crash on me at all the other night. :blink:

 

If its crashing then its prolly the 5200, I used to have a G4 MX440 which is basically the same spec as the 5200 and I used to have to turn down my settings to play GR, and GR isnt exactly heavy on the system requirements. :wacko:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...