Camel Posted June 4, 2003 Report Posted June 4, 2003 I was looking through my RavenShield folder when I came across the "background" folder. Inside are all the menu screen's backgrounds. You can edit these cause they are just regular targa pics. Also you can make as many as you want cause they are randomly selected in the game and change everytime you go to the menu screen. Here is one I just threw together. I think it is pretty cool. Also this background will only pop up 1 out of every 7 times (cause they come up randomly). So to see it just jump in and out of options and the main menu until it appears. Extract it to Red Storm Entertainment/RavenShield/backgrounds download here: http://www.clansaf.com/saforum/attachment....s=&postid=14209
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2003 Report Posted June 4, 2003 I knew that. I'll download your's and have a look.
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2003 Report Posted June 4, 2003 lol. Yes that is true mate. I'm omnipotent you see. It was one of the 1st things I did when I installed Ravenshield, I looked through the directories with a graphic viewer to see what file format where. Main reason was to steal out the music, I also found a tool at www.radtools.com which plays the .bik video files & I guess you could make your own.
Rogue Posted June 9, 2003 Report Posted June 9, 2003 is there a place where the music is stored ? i have been looking for the backround music to the game forever and i cant find the darn thing lol... did you ever find it beaver ?
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 9, 2003 Report Posted June 9, 2003 I believe the music is encoded in OGG Vorbis format and I need to check out the files in the sound directory. I do remember seeing on one of the Ravenshield sites a link to some music, but cant remember it now. I'll post here if I get the music ripped out.
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 9, 2003 Report Posted June 9, 2003 If you wanna checkout some music from RavenShield - available to download.... Why not the Composer's own website - Bill Brown - has done the music for loads of cool games. Bill Brown Composer There's some cool stuff on there.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now