.TuG.Beaver Posted October 6, 2004 Report Posted October 6, 2004 How fucking cool is this? http://www.clantug.com/cod I took the mp log from the server this morning and ran it through a nice tool called Combat Stats. As you can see - it creates some very nice stats - and the layout is totally customisable - I think I'll be adding this into the TUG website. oh... and Wizzy is the bitch.
.TuG.Wizard Posted October 6, 2004 Report Posted October 6, 2004 wow f**k me sideways thanks that is the best i seen yet of stats geez im shocked and dang i play 2 much of this game all rdy and i love that flak 88 cannon wish i could carry it hehe
Tantalus Posted October 6, 2004 Report Posted October 6, 2004 Erm ... I think that Dummy counter has a glitch in it.. and I think we should keep Wizzy away from the Cyanide capsules.. Excellent stats - from what I am reading on other forums we await the production of an image pack to allow United Offensive maps/weapons etc to show up.. let's hope it is soon.. Oh and wizzy, 21+ hours to-date!!!?? You best get off yer ass and get the bloody hoovering done..
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 6, 2004 Report Posted October 6, 2004 wow! that rocks!!! how often can we update it? thats it im playin all night!! die wizzy die!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 6, 2004 Author Report Posted October 6, 2004 Slight glitch today - when I uploaded & restarted the server this morning from work - I left out an important line which tells the server to log, oops! So, all the games played today, up until 11pm GMT werent recorded. Sorry. I have however fixed it and re-did a new template for the stats. Its work-in-progress and I'll be tweaking it as I go. Let me know if you spot any errors. Thanks. http://www.clantug.com/cod
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 :sad: all that wizzy killing for nothing
.TuG.Wizard Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 hehe not to worry i had my arse kicked yesterday and warpig was busy kicking my arse as well
UnDyingUK Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 Thre are absolutely no stats for me at all There are ppl who have 1 kill and 2 deaths listed in the the players list but nothing at all for me???????
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 you need to turn off all your cheats befor your stats will register hmmm ......did your change you name or muck about with and cod prog files (i noticed it picked up 2 of tantalus because he chaged the colour of his name!) but even if you did there should be some record ??? ..... oh well must be the hacks
UnDyingUK Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 all those hacks??? hah!!! I only use 1 Could it be that it only tracks if you join through ASE?
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 AH ! maybe, i think every one else joins via ASE nice work sherlock
.AK Posted October 7, 2004 Report Posted October 7, 2004 looks like I'm gonna have to get in on this do I need to buy the United offensive expansion pack as well as the std COD? or will the std COD do then can I download the rest??
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 7, 2004 Author Report Posted October 7, 2004 Originally posted by TUG_AK@Oct 7 2004, 08:29 PMlooks like I'm gonna have to get in on this? ? do I need to buy the United offensive expansion pack as well as the std COD? or will the std COD do then can I download the rest?? Quoted post You can buy the Deluxe edition with both in it. oh.. and I updated the stats just now too - the map screenshots should show now and I'm in the process of trying update all the weapons too.
.TuG.Wizard Posted October 8, 2004 Report Posted October 8, 2004 Are the stats still working because my stats the same as last night?
SAF_Night Scope Posted October 20, 2004 Report Posted October 20, 2004 Originally posted by SAF_WIZARD@Oct 8 2004, 05:32 AMAre the stats still working because my stats the same as last night? Quoted post What he said...
SAF_Kaiser Posted October 20, 2004 Report Posted October 20, 2004 Originally posted by SAF_Night Scope+Oct 19 2004, 08:45 PM-->
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 20, 2004 Author Report Posted October 20, 2004 The stats are working fine automatically. The schedule is set to do a compile each day at 4am EST and it seems to be working well so far. As always I'll post in my thread that they are updated - actually - it says on the main stats page when thet were last updated too.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 20, 2004 Report Posted October 20, 2004 seams to update it has a different date by everyones name i guess when you last played ...
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 20, 2004 Author Report Posted October 20, 2004 I'm also updating the CSS on the pages too each day to see how things look. Todays addition was changing the username column background to black - to make it easier to read multi-coloured names. I'll be updating it later to make all data columns black, with all headers staying the grey colour they are now.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now