SirJarbo Posted November 24, 2004 Report Posted November 24, 2004 well i spent several hours play this with rnrmusic last night, i forgot how good this game could actualy be, the graphics on 2.2.1 are just unreal, well i guess there real. when you get shot and fall off a bridge your dude looks so real, i forget what eng. they used for it but its totaly real. anyway, maybe we could start a division for this game, give it a look. i got some screens i'll post tomorrow, i gota get up in a few hours to go to work
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 24, 2004 Report Posted November 24, 2004 Nice. AA is currently using the UT2k3 engine - but is being upgraded to the UT2K4 engine from what I hear. It also has the nice rag-doll physics too if I remember correctly. We did play AA a while back, but I lost interest after they screwed up my account and I didnt fancy doing all the training again. So I have yet to see all the new SF maps & weapons.
SirJarbo Posted November 25, 2004 Author Report Posted November 25, 2004 here is a few ss for everyone . http://www.clantug.com/forum/index.php?act...w_album&album=7 poor rnr wasn't havin a good nite lol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now