Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

MOOG

Members
  • Posts

    24
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MOOG

  1. That's the problem with STEAM games... gotta register them online and it's a once only deal.
  2. I bought COD-BO and... I really like it. I haven't played any FPS for a couple of years (that's why I've been absent) but I bought the game and a new gaming mouse and I'm well on it Haven't had any problems with lag or server; it runs really well for me. Graphics are sooo 2006 but it does run really fast maxxed-out. Every cloud... I like the new 'money' system and all the new perks/upgrades, great addition. Still has the usual bunny-hopping bellends, but that's COD, I guess...
  3. Hey Hey, ladies... ran into Tweak last night on COD-BO and thought I'd see if my login to TuG was still valid- it is!

  4. thanks, I'm not VERMIN_MOOG anymore, just MOOG!
  5. thanks, but where's the app form? The link for applications seems to be broken?
  6. Hey Admin, I was wondering if I could join your clan? I'm currently in a different clan (VERMIN_MOOG) but not really enjoying it too much and looking for something a bit more cooperative. I'm 28 and British. I lived abroad for a few years and returned to Nottingham last year. Been playing GRAW2 for about 2 months. I'm an average to good player; I can hold my own :-) cheers Gareth
×
×
  • Create New...