Toe Jam Posted February 18, 2005 Report Posted February 18, 2005 Giants is showing off his Camo look when playing online.. Giants, sending me these is only get you in trouble..
.TuG.Beaver Posted February 18, 2005 Report Posted February 18, 2005 All I have to say is OFN! I thought we all wear those while playing GR...
Kiimii Posted February 18, 2005 Report Posted February 18, 2005 TOE JAM ,Igot to say you done it again,you are out in the sun to much,or the heat got to you,visit us we got snow! I GOT A DESKTOP FRAME FOR YOU AND BENNY,and that cat Buffy is the blast,if i am able to get it uploaded or linked properly.and no-thk's to any pic's from you ( TOE )...!
NYBandit Posted February 18, 2005 Report Posted February 18, 2005 Looks like Giants has been using that penis pump again!!! That's why he hasn't been on lately!!
Wolverine Posted February 20, 2005 Report Posted February 20, 2005 Toe, Giants..My wife says I have a better ass any fukin way!!!!! And I look much better in a thong..Fredericks of Hollywood to be specific!!!!
NYBandit Posted February 20, 2005 Report Posted February 20, 2005 Giants has a choice to make every morning before going to work....... which car will it be today????
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now