Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

For those signe dup on the CSS team we will be needing you tomorrow night. Beaver won't be here and i expect we will have 3 [DOD]. We'll be on the [DOD] TS before the match.

Posted

RootDogg if you want to join the roster then you can play as and when you like. I doubt we will be able to use you tonight (not on roster before challenge) also I can't remember the password and Beaver is away for a few days :P. If any of the old Pred players want to join the mixed .TuG. and [DOD] team then that would be cool.

Posted

Excellent. We played with 4 of us last night. Needless to say we got spanked but if we had 1 more it would have been a very close match indeed. I'll speak with good ol Beaver and get the pwd

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...