hesus Posted March 18, 2006 Report Posted March 18, 2006 is it only my problem with tug servers ? or maybe it is common ??
St_Bond Posted March 18, 2006 Report Posted March 18, 2006 Nope, got it too, no-one on .TuG.2 server either, but I can get on others...
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 18, 2006 Report Posted March 18, 2006 I've checked the server & it seems ok. People have been playing throughout the day so I think its not a problem with the server. Please delete your clientregistry.blob file & do a steam update - sounds like you have something corrupted on the client side. I have just joined & played on the server without problem..
hesus Posted March 18, 2006 Author Report Posted March 18, 2006 now it is working , but it wasnt couple hours ago
Xtreme Posted March 18, 2006 Report Posted March 18, 2006 It happens to me all the time so i have to leave it for a day and it works again. Very confusing:confused:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now