Camel Posted May 5, 2003 Report Posted May 5, 2003 Hey I just found that a 2 vs 2 LMS RvS ladder has started on TWL. I would like to join but I need a partner. Any volunteers? Beaver? anyone?
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 5, 2003 Report Posted May 5, 2003 OMG, I think I'm gonna end up playing all day everyday on my computer. lol I'll go take a look at the ladder & rules and let you know Camel. Most of my time now is spent on TWL GR 4v4, but I might be able to squeeze in some RvS.
Camel Posted May 6, 2003 Author Report Posted May 6, 2003 Cool Beaver, and it isn't like we have to win either. We can just play, have fun, learn the game, and we dont have to stress over it like GR.
Duck Posted June 5, 2003 Report Posted June 5, 2003 Team FoS is here. Just enabled TUG_Dilbert and TUG_UndyingUK access to team FOS private Discussion forum here at http://www.clansaf.com/saforum/forumdispla...p?s=&forumid=36
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now