.TuG.Beaver Posted May 25, 2003 Report Posted May 25, 2003 I found a couple of good programs on theplatoon.com RavenShield site that help no end in setting up the massive amount of options for RavenShield. 1. RSEssentials v1.2 - Game Launcher/Server Checker, Key Binder, etc 2. NEO (ClanTAT) Raven Shield Binder - Lets you bind the voice commands to a single key - cool. 3. Almost Deads INI Editor - Lets you edit all the settings in your INI files - cool. I also enjoyed the 5/6 hours spent on the TUG RvS Server yesterday with Kaiser, Undying, Dilbert, Benny, Jetchin. Lets hope there are more of those.
SAF_Kaiser Posted May 25, 2003 Report Posted May 25, 2003 IT'S OFFICIAL....I SUCK AT THIS GAME But man am I having fun!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now