SAF_Kaiser Posted September 16, 2004 Report Posted September 16, 2004 Hey guys, Anyone have the ulti firefights that I can download? I had to do a reinstall on GR last night and can't find them. Thanks, Kaiser
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted September 16, 2004 Report Posted September 16, 2004 This should do it for you K, http://picard.hgo.se/~don/Ultimappackv1.exe by the way I can't get on the SAF forum because I forgot my pass and username combo
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 16, 2004 Report Posted September 16, 2004 Yes Kaiser - you can download the Ulti-Firefights here: http://www.clantug.com/modules.php?name=PaFileDB In the Ghost Recon section. Enjoy!
SAF_Kaiser Posted September 17, 2004 Author Report Posted September 17, 2004 Thanks guys I appreciate it! Psy, I'll reset your username and password. check private message here on TUG for new username and password.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now