The Unknown Ghosts

THird attemp to write a post /

Kiimii

why bother/ i hate MIcrosoft service pack 2/ all hacker's caught need to be sent to hard labourer for hacking anything against the greater public's best interest's/ I will not Install the Internet Explorer 7 /so if you install it would need to reformat your pc to clean it out.A hour of your time/I clicked on the refresh button to keep this page fresh/ ever go to the lobby an sign in again/i did . thk's server pack 2. IE6 got enough bug's an must be near being the best browser out there.i don't know it cause i never read up on it.sorry. I was trying to post about buying a new PC --> the up's an down's of it... but i will not post it today.I think there is a problem with all the technoligy out there that faster is better or the new thats coming is so great.. Post your idea of troubles or what you think is so goodabout today's Computing as day by day thing's work there way by an by.All server's got gliches i say.new this is so good. heck can't get support for what we all got now .. less needing more better crap/:confused: So if you like / plezze leave a note of your idea's of what's what.? If you like tell me to stop POSTing / i might take you up on it.I say as i do/ live as i do, death is for a very long thing. not gave my last breath up here yet. ---> ( I thank you all for reading this dumb or idea's here i have.) hope not to waste your time. truely i have a idea of what is wasting your time.?

Well I reckon that its good that new technology is coming out and letting us all advance, but its expensive and it isnt always necessary. Of course most people wont be able to use direct x 10 when windows vista comes out and everyone will be pissed off because even the people who do have a 7800 or higher will not be able to play all old games. This is so gay and I think that I would prolly end up running just games from before windows vista and if I in the future get a system that fulfils the system requiremets of windows vista, I'll prolly have my system multi boot to save me so I can switch between OS.

Well I reckon that its good that new technology is coming out and letting us all advance, but its expensive and it isnt always necessary. Of course most people wont be able to use direct x 10 when windows vista comes out and everyone will be pissed off because even the people who do have a 7800 or higher will not be able to play all old games. This is so gay and I think that I would prolly end up running just games from before windows vista and if I in the future get a system that fulfils the system requiremets of windows vista, I'll prolly have my system multi boot to save me so I can switch between OS.
I am buying a new Operating System in the next 2 month's here. My PC builder said to buy the Windows XP Pro --> That the copy of Windows 64 was not supported, an that it might be like Windows XP PRO was over the past 5 year's--> updates,More updates.where will it all end. Microsoft got a law for the Vista Software about maybe you need a 64 Processor to use it/an maybe a Operating System of the 64 Edition.to use it. ---> I found out why my sound in Ghost Recon games were cutting out___ I got a update from REALTEK for Driver's of the Onboard sound card. --> On Thursday past i got my new Video card fan in the mail--opened it up --> only had two wires on it.(nice when they asked me in a email to tell them how many was on it )That it had 3 wire's --Black-Red--& a Yellow wire ..3 of them / sending me that 2 wire/ so i called them up in California Freemant USA/ asked them what there problem was. that i been waiting for 15 days for it.( well we will send one --be there in 4 to 5 day's ) REALLY ---> i believe that when i see it. That's all the news here.I go online make a game. I get a big desktop/ i can set the server up for you all-- give me a Holler-- Thank-s for putting up with me an my long letter's of complaining. Later M'8's

Well i tried IE7 and half of pages never loaded up and it came up with an error message everytime i started my computer up. 1 good point about it is that it has a good GUI :D

Originally Posted By .TuG.St_Bond

IE sucks big time, try http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ definately the best and most secure browser....

I will now install this new Web Browser and test it out. Thanks for the link:biggrin:

Laterz

• 2 months later...