The Unknown Ghosts

New Game design Course im on, check it out

Without meaning to put too much of a dampener on your enthusiasm, have you properly checked out this course?

I've just googled a bit on train2game and the results were less than encouraging.

Good luck if it's all above board, I just hope you've done the background checks before handing over nearly 5k.

Cheers,

Sherriff

yes i did check it out and check it out my leacher on my last course that i done and he fine it was looking better than the courses ive allrdy did lol

btw googled it ?? when i done it it was " train 2 Game " also the website was at the top and here the let on wot the some companys think of it

BBC News

HMV 'deadly serious' about games

UK leads global videogames market growth

Link - http://www.train2game.com/games-news.html << if that not proof wot is lol

Edited by .TuG.Atomicfire

Um, the link you posted is a news page from the train2game site, showing video game news from around the world, I can't see any stories on there about train2game themselves.

From the brief search I did the company seems to be owned by the same guy who owns some other distance learning companies which as far as I can see have a less than favourable reputation.

I'm not trying to discourage you Atomic, far from it, I like to see people do well in the world and I believe the games industry is a good one to get into, but I don't want you to be scammed for what I think is a considerable amount of money.

Have a read of this thread for a bit more background from someone who was interested in doing the course I think you're talking about.

Just make sure you've looked outside of the train2game website for information.

Cheers and Good Luck,

Sherriff

m8 before i sign up i did do some reascrech in it and read all of that post before they have alot of mixed feelings but i bet some of them ant on the course and i dont see any prove that they are

and did u see the vid they done explaing te course ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSFkXSvPJkk

if ur still not sure if it good or crap m8 mmake sure to chekc out the triga website

Edited by .TuG.Atomicfire