.TuG.Beaver Posted March 21, 2003 Report Posted March 21, 2003 Tom Clany's Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Shield is now on shelves in the UK. Benny & Beaver have been out and bought it today. We'll let you know what we think of it. Beaver.
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 22, 2003 Author Report Posted March 22, 2003 Well, Benny and I just played 5 hours straight on co-op mulitplayer. this game is the dogs nuts. Havent played the single player yet tho. Will let you know when I do.
.TuG.Wizard Posted March 28, 2003 Report Posted March 28, 2003 let me no when you guys play it again i will join you
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 28, 2003 Author Report Posted March 28, 2003 NP Wiz - What player name do you use. Me & Benny is just using our TUG_Beaver & TUG_Benny. Go see this thread for my comments on the MP play. http://www.clan-tug.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24 Beaver. :twisted:
Bigman Posted April 2, 2003 Report Posted April 2, 2003 "dog nuts"???? :?: :?: :?: What the heck does that mean?? Is that some English saying?? Don't Confuse me so....it hurts my head :!:
.TuG.Beaver Posted April 2, 2003 Author Report Posted April 2, 2003 "It's the dogs nuts." is indeed a British saying. Basically, it means that something is very cool, good, etc. :roll:
Bigman Posted April 2, 2003 Report Posted April 2, 2003 oic i thought it ment it sucked lol. Another American that dont know much ready for the bullet Sir. *Stands at Attention* :shock:
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 4, 2003 Report Posted April 4, 2003 The Dogs nuts....... Is that like beer nuts? :?:
.TuG.Beaver Posted April 4, 2003 Author Report Posted April 4, 2003 Yes Psyc, It's the same as Beer nuts. Next time you see a dog walking down the street. Why not try and eat it's nuts. See if they are the same as Beer Nuts. lol
Bigman Posted April 4, 2003 Report Posted April 4, 2003 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 5, 2003 Report Posted April 5, 2003 Beaver I rushed right out and tried some dogs nuts....not bad they were great dane if I'm not mistaken..... a bit gamey but sort a like chicken :shock:
SAF_Kaiser Posted April 13, 2003 Report Posted April 13, 2003 Ok I have another copy of Raven shield. Anything I need to be aware of before I attempt to install this time? I think I'll wait until I hear from you guys before I try this.
HeLLduB Posted April 27, 2004 Report Posted April 27, 2004 This game is definitely the dog's nuts!!!! Canucks say "the cats ass"!!!! TUGc_HeLLduB
Defcon Posted June 7, 2004 Report Posted June 7, 2004 This game has been released on the 3rd of june 2004 in my home... Athena Sword is soon to come! There are many expressions in France to qualify this game, think it may be too crude.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now