.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2005 Report Posted June 4, 2005 Wootabix!! Lots of good news. 1. Demo is out on Friday 10th June - 1 map - I'll be putting a server up. 2. BF2 has gone gold & is shipping in EU from 17th June. I cant wait. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefiel...ld2/us/home.jsp http://www.totalbf2.com/
.TuG.Bulldog Posted June 6, 2005 Report Posted June 6, 2005 nice i got a contact in EA london office so i will be getting a copy defo
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 6, 2005 Author Report Posted June 6, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Bulldog@Jun 6 2005, 12:22 PMnice i got a contact in EA london office so i will be getting a copy defo Quoted post Um.. what does he do? I'm looking to talk to someone at EA UK about sponsorship. Can u put me in touch with him?
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 8, 2005 Author Report Posted June 8, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Bulldog@Jun 8 2005, 04:14 PMyou should have an email from me Quoted post I do thanks.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now