.TuG.h0 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 hey, I opened cs:s this morning and went to favourites, but my servers weren't there anymore. Does anyone know why this might be? or how I could get them back? I would also like to know the ip of the .TuG. server because I cant find it for some reason.
RootDogg Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 tug ip is on the main site and steam sucks and always deletes stuff! lol
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted November 3, 2005 Report Posted November 3, 2005 I had the same problem, everytime when i restart CS:S my favorites where gone, but it finnaly fixxed for some reason ( i can't tell you the awnser) The One still has the same problem, maybe there is someone with a Awnser?? Sam.
Madirk Posted November 3, 2005 Report Posted November 3, 2005 I had it a few times.. every time it was after a game crash... its quite annoying
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now