.TuG.Beaver Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 I finally managed to get the damn thing set-up & working. You can now find how well your doing compared to all the other noobs who play on our server. CS:S Stats: http://www.tugteam.com/css/index.php
RootDogg Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 http://www.tugteam.com/css/player.php?id=13217 beaver! theres a plugin for css called StatsmeMinimum-Plugin that add info to the logs which the hitboxs need to be able to work! might wnna give it a try
.AK Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 cool very nice.... one thing thou, I think 30 rounds is to much for the map change... can I suggest 15 rounds?
.TuG.h0 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.AK@Aug 7 2005, 09:02 PMcool very nice.... one thing thou, I think 30 rounds is to much for the map change... can I suggest 15 rounds? Quoted post I agree completely. I also think the hitbox idea is a good idea. Is there anyway of seeing like a list from top to bottom ranks?? Must go improve my ranking now
RootDogg Posted August 7, 2005 Report Posted August 7, 2005 LOL If you type "Hack" is the search players thingy every single return expect from 1 has more deaths than kills lol hehe dumb ass hackers!
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 8, 2005 Author Report Posted August 8, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.RootDogg@Aug 7 2005, 07:31 PMhttp://www.tugteam.com/css/player.php?id=13217 beaver! theres a plugin for css called StatsmeMinimum-Plugin that add info to the logs which the hitboxs need to be able to work! might wnna give it a try Quoted post Thanks - I'm looking into how everything is collected etc. Still alot of work to do on the set-up for it - psychostats isnt easy to config when the documentation is poop.
.TuG.h0 Posted August 8, 2005 Report Posted August 8, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.RootDogg@Aug 7 2005, 11:52 PMLOL If you type "Hack" is the search players thingy every single return expect from 1 has more deaths than kills lol hehe dumb ass hackers! Quoted post hehe, the only one with more deaths than kill isn't a hacker his name is shack.. hehe
BunduBasher Posted August 8, 2005 Report Posted August 8, 2005 Wow Now everybody can see how bad I am! :sad: But excellent tool!
.TuG.h0 Posted August 8, 2005 Report Posted August 8, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.BunduBasher@Aug 8 2005, 08:06 PMWow Now everybody can see how bad I am! :sad: But excellent tool! Quoted post Don't worry your not the only one
.TuG.h0 Posted August 9, 2005 Report Posted August 9, 2005 He, I noticed something about the site. It has a different way of ranking from the .TuG. server and the ratio is different from the one on the server. Is this because its a group of servers? and how often is it updated?
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 9, 2005 Author Report Posted August 9, 2005 I have now added the statsme minimod to the server, so hitbox info should be recorded & available on the stats in future.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now