Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.AK@Aug 7 2005, 09:02 PM

cool very nice.... one thing thou, I think 30 rounds is to much for the map change... can I suggest 15 rounds?

 

I agree completely. I also think the hitbox idea is a good idea. Is there anyway of seeing like a list from top to bottom ranks?? Must go improve my ranking now :P

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.RootDogg@Aug 7 2005, 07:31 PM

http://www.tugteam.com/css/player.php?id=13217

 

 

beaver!

 

 

theres a plugin for css called

 

StatsmeMinimum-Plugin

 

 

that add info to the logs which the hitboxs need to be able to work!

 

might wnna give it a try :P

Thanks - I'm looking into how everything is collected etc.

 

Still alot of work to do on the set-up for it - psychostats isnt easy to config when the documentation is poop.

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.RootDogg@Aug 7 2005, 11:52 PM

LOL :D

 

 

If you type "Hack" is the search players thingy

 

 

every single return expect from 1 has more deaths than kills lol

 

 

hehe dumb ass hackers!

 

hehe, the only one with more deaths than kill isn't a hacker :P his name is shack.. hehe

Posted

He, I noticed something about the site. It has a different way of ranking from the .TuG. server and the ratio is different from the one on the server. Is this because its a group of servers? and how often is it updated?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...