.TuG.Beaver Posted August 12, 2005 Report Posted August 12, 2005 I have imported this weeks stats this morning - hitboxes info is now recorded. http://css.tugteam.com
.AK Posted August 12, 2005 Report Posted August 12, 2005 Wahoo see I'm moving up my kill ratio is still pants thou
.AK Posted August 17, 2005 Report Posted August 17, 2005 Beav... when do the stats get update? or is it something you have to do manualy?
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 19, 2005 Author Report Posted August 19, 2005 ** UPDATE ** CSS Stats have been updated this morning. http://www.tugteam.com/css
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted August 20, 2005 Report Posted August 20, 2005 o YEAH!! I'm real happy about the new stats, I have waiting a long time for those, 1st on M4A1 and USP whoooo soo nice Thnx for the update !! See yah Sam.
.TuG.h0 Posted August 20, 2005 Report Posted August 20, 2005 Is there any way of restarting? Because I got off to a REALLY crap start. Can't you like just get rid of my current stats so I can start over please?
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 24, 2005 Author Report Posted August 24, 2005 ** Update ** Stats have been imported again this morning & updated: http://www.tugteam.com/css
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 24, 2005 Author Report Posted August 24, 2005 ** Update ** Stats have been imported again this morning & updated: http://www.tugteam.com/css
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now