Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bought myself a PSP while up in scotland.

 

Also bought - Need For Speed Underground & a 512MB Memory Stick.

 

Managed to convert a DVD & upload it onto the stick, sat & watched Ricky Gervais Live 2 - Politics on the plane home & laughed my socks off.

 

I didnt buy it for the games, but for the other multimedia stuff it can do, mainly video playback.

 

Anyone else purchased one yet?

Posted

Im waiting until i can order one online (www.modchipman.com) because i need version 1.5 firmware. I need this to run homebrew applications and play downloaded umd ISOs. In other words ? CAN PLAY GAMES FOR FREE AND ALSO GAMEBOY AND SNES AND SEGA MEGADRIVE !!! :P something you would might be interested in beaver.. Oh yeah, I would reccomend coded arms, fps that i think is fun to play.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...