.TuG.Beaver Posted October 2, 2005 Report Posted October 2, 2005 Aweseom fun.... http://www.whatisfear.com Download the MP demo & give it a try - I promise you'll love it.
.AK Posted October 3, 2005 Report Posted October 3, 2005 Yeah I've played it, was going to post something about it but forgot... and yes its good, looks very slick
davegtt Posted October 3, 2005 Report Posted October 3, 2005 My PC cant handle it suprised really, must be my Graphics card.... really laggy and awful. ohh well
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 I used to play it, but after some time I couldn't do it anymore cause my heart was always beating like BAM BAM BAM when the little stupid girl in red came along and something like that.... Awesome game, but a lil' bit too shocky, if you know what I mean:blink:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now