Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any of you guys still playing AA? A few of us are going to try and play this game on thursday nights at about 8 PM Cental. Give us a yell and jump in with us. Maybe we can get a server and comms set up and do some scrimmaging or something?

Posted

So far its been pretty fun with just Scope and I playing. Wiz and Qart are working on their training today so they should be ready soon. I haven't heard anything out of Psy or War yet but I remain a hopeful little SAF'er :blush:

Posted

lol i got the patch and played about 1 min and then forgot about it.

 

rnrmusic and i have not played in a long time, after BF2 came out i just hate waiting sooooo long after being shot.:blush:

 

but maybe we can work something in

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...