.TuG.Psychdlc Posted February 7, 2006 Report Posted February 7, 2006 Hey Tug's If any of you are interested in a game of Age of Empires III let me know. I have been playing quit a bit and can be found on ESO - handel [s-A-F] SAF_Psychdlc...
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 Hey psych, I play Age of Empires III and the Add-On(The WarChiefs) and I play it in the internet, too.... I can be found under the name: DavetheDude
.TuG.JJUK Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 Oh no is this like a world of warcraft game or a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz game as i call it.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 Haven't you ever heard of the WarChiefs??? No, it's the same like AoE III but with 3 Indian tribes(the Sioux and so on) It's totally awesome
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now