.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 18, 2006 Report Posted July 18, 2006 Guess what! It turns out that my graphics card's fan has not been on for the past 1 or 2 months that I've had it, so it's been at 100 C
Flya Posted July 19, 2006 Report Posted July 19, 2006 LMFAO u forget to plug it into the P.S.U?? very lucky u didnt burn the ass outta it
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 19, 2006 Author Report Posted July 19, 2006 I could literally fry an egg on it, or boil it with water, but it's just that it wasn't plugged in, it wouldn't plugged in, but good news, I put in my old graphics card and no more dying! just not very good graphics!
.TuG.h0 Posted July 19, 2006 Report Posted July 19, 2006 I have a friend who couldn't play css cause his gfx card is a bit old and it was putting too much strain on it and crashed. There was a problem with his gfx fan too and he sorted it out with one of those fisher-price fans and an open tower
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 23, 2006 Author Report Posted July 23, 2006 LMFAO u forget to plug it into the P.S.U??very lucky u didnt burn the ass outta it Forget? Nooo It Wouldn't Plug In, It Just Went Bust, I Bet My Brother Knew When He Sold It To Me. Just Give It A Week And I Should Have Me Fan Out Me Loft.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now