RIPYouAll Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 Hey all I just want to say i wont be in TuG anymore because i never play real wars and shit, i will go solo now. But i will be playing on the TuG sever if i may . I dont think im going to join a another clan, because i dont have the time so. I will stay on ts if i can i will talk to you guys there. I had a great time @ TuG i really did:biggrin: . Cya, .TuG. RIPyouall AKA .TuG. Hyper
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 Hey all I just want to say i wont be in TuG anymore because i never play real wars and shit, i will go solo now. But i will be playing on the TuG sever if i may . I dont think im going to join a another clan, because i dont have the time so. I will stay on ts if i can i will talk to you guys there. I had a great time @ TuG i really did:biggrin: . Cya, .TuG. RIPyouall AKA .TuG. Hyper No problem Sander. See you around.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now