.TuG.h0 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I have a wii preordered. I know what a lot of you guys are gonna say but the way a wii is used is just too cool. I don't usually like consoles that much because they are outdated almost instantly. The reason why I am getting a wii is because it is not limiting my possibilities of pc expansion (I am not paying for it and it is cheap) and it looks fun. What do you guys think?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I r getting it for christmas, it's gonna kick ass!
.TuG.h0 Posted December 6, 2006 Author Report Posted December 6, 2006 I am prolly gonna get it this friday. I preordered the sports pack (wii, nunchuck, remote, wii sports and sensor bar) and zelda twilight princess. If I don't get it this friday I will def have it by next week. I think on fri though We must play online together then dave. Which games you gonna get?
.TuG.JJUK Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I had a wee earlier and now im gonna have a shite.
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I had a wee earlier and now im gonna have a shite. JJ - thanks for making me laugh outloud when I read this....
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I'm gonna get lots of games, not sure atm, I'm gonna get the sonic game, twilight princess is definetely top priority. And I'm also gonna buy the games for the virtual console, like majoras mask, ocarina of time, and other stuff like that:smile:
.TuG.h0 Posted December 6, 2006 Author Report Posted December 6, 2006 lol JJ Well yeah I have also preordered a 2000 points card that will also let me get stuff like goldeneye and all that. I think I might have to buy a gamecube controller or an n64 one cause some games will not be as fun with the remote.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now