.TuG.Beaver Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 Just bought a 26" HDTV LCD TV this afternoon and hooked it upto my xbox360 with an HD cable... omgwtfbbq!!11! Gears of War looks awesome, Lost Planet looks awesome, etc.... I dont think I'll be leaving my bedroom for a while now that I have this new toy to play with.
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 I ve go a vision of the family in charlie and the Chocolate Factory film where the familiy lives in there bed all the time
Snitchio Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 I ve go a vision of the family in charlie and the Chocolate Factory film where the familiy lives in there bed all the time xbox gang bang
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 haha, nice one ian!!! maybe you could post up some pictures of your xbox 360 and some games you have??? would be very cool!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now