.TuG.Beaver Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 While checking out the Battlefield blog, I noticed they mentioned about stats on the main BC2 site, so after taking a look, it appears that you can see all your soldier stats directly on the BC2 website without having to fire up in-game. Site: http://battlefieldbadcompany2.com/en-gb/soldier Just login with your in-game username email/password from the beta/full game.
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 3, 2010 Author Report Posted March 3, 2010 hopefully there will be the same stat sites popping up that they had with BF2, so we can stick up some nice gfx of everyones stats on the main site!!
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 Cool! I love stats... I am a total stat whore and proud of it!
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 (edited) loads of people have already spent over a day playing battle field BC2 and as the earliest it was release was yesterday they have not stopped playing yet lol!! Edited March 3, 2010 by .TuG.Bulldog
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now