SB*NiteKrwlr Posted May 9, 2004 Report Posted May 9, 2004 SB*NiteKrwlr here. I was just wondering why Griz and I got kicked from the server. Thank You.
Flya Posted May 9, 2004 Report Posted May 9, 2004 1st offence u called me a cheater 2nd offence u n griz tk-ing 3 rd offence well i dont need any more reasons ;op PLAY NICE OR BE BOOTED!
SB*NiteKrwlr Posted May 9, 2004 Author Report Posted May 9, 2004 I called u a cheater....hmmm that was a joke, figured if you do it to me and all of SB all the time then u would be able to take the joke. TK? Hmm, what did i have one tk the whole time i was in there? Oh right and it was myself. You guys were gettin more TKs then the two of us.
UnDyingUK Posted May 10, 2004 Report Posted May 10, 2004 Before this turns into a all out flame war please dont.............. So ya got kicked so what there are plenty of other servers out there, theres no need to get all rowdy
SB*NiteKrwlr Posted May 10, 2004 Author Report Posted May 10, 2004 Oh now, not trying to get rowdy. I was just wondering why flya kicked me. I was certain that flya had known me long enuff to know it was a joke. Oh and UD, stop by the ubi forums once and a while, its been a while since any of us seen ya there.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now