.TuG.Psychdlc Posted March 16, 2003 Report Posted March 16, 2003 According to recent studies just in a team of scientist reveal data proving Freelancer causes impotence- Scientist quote" A side effect of the initial space euforia digressed into a severe state of what is now coined as "freelancer limp member syndrome" in all the studied subjects"
Camel Posted March 17, 2003 Report Posted March 17, 2003 LMAO, we are all addicted and I don't think any side-affects with stray us from that game Rocky better watch out though, hes been playing a lot more than us. Oh yeah and wizzy, I don't think anything is "going on" for him so impotence probably won't matter. :twisted: jk wizzy
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted March 17, 2003 Author Report Posted March 17, 2003 Camel you need to get out more...Its springtime in Zoniville don't ya' ll go hang out down by the river revving ur boat motors and guzzling meisterbrau about now?
Camel Posted March 18, 2003 Report Posted March 18, 2003 I do get out play basketball, jog, drive around. The weather sucks right now, cold and rainy, so there isn't much to do other than stay inside. Besides I am not on as much as some people we know 8-[
Rogue Posted March 18, 2003 Report Posted March 18, 2003 hehehe im 18 and dont know how to drive , go me ! hmm maybe thats why im on the computer so much [*sits and rethinks his life*] yup thats it , im just a kid who cant drive in a hickville town with no 1 and those who are around are lazier then me lol
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted March 19, 2003 Author Report Posted March 19, 2003 So thats why your mean now Rogue...... And Camel did u say cold...ha ha ...ho ho ....hahahahahahaa ....cold ........he he he he he he ...............ha ha ha ha ......hu hu ho *chocking* hmmmmpfhhfhf ha hack hack ha trying to hold it back* ....mhmhm ...mhmhmmhmh ...cold.... hahahahahaha You said cold right?
Camel Posted March 19, 2003 Report Posted March 19, 2003 60 degrees F. is cold to me , I was born in the desert, lived in the tropics, and now back in the desert. The lowest I have ever seen is 30 F, and I almost died , BTW I have never seen snow :shock: . My name is Camel, remember :?:
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted March 19, 2003 Author Report Posted March 19, 2003 Well I spent most of my life in S.Cal, Hawaii, Cabo San Lucas, Costa Rica, Columbia...but here is a warm sunny March day in my neck of the woods now.....My daughter Kendra and her dog..March 8th
Synapse Posted March 20, 2003 Report Posted March 20, 2003 Hey, Camel it's too bad, living without snow Well, I can't link a pic here, but if you wish, I can send you some
Travelmate Posted March 24, 2003 Report Posted March 24, 2003 Hey I thought i Saw Psy!!!!!!!1 in the Pic. Isn't he the one which the beautiful girl is pulling with a leash????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bigman Posted April 2, 2003 Report Posted April 2, 2003 Freelancer for SALE!! Come and Get IT!! 10 maybe 20 bucks
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 4, 2003 Author Report Posted April 4, 2003 I wouldn't give you 10 censt for that impotence causing hunk a junk... The only use for that disk is as a shooting pigeon..... Pull!! ...............bang ......splat!
Bigman Posted April 4, 2003 Report Posted April 4, 2003 lol Psych u want it anyway if u got a bibigun u can shoot it with that
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 5, 2003 Author Report Posted April 5, 2003 I'll jusy look at it with the ole "Lazy Eye" and it will just shatter :evil:
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 9, 2003 Author Report Posted April 9, 2003 :evil:------------>*smack* ...did u c it?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now