UnDyingUK Posted June 29, 2004 Report Posted June 29, 2004 OK, I bought this today and WOW what a game, its Splinter Cell with a Bow & Arrow. I'm only on the 2nd mission but it really is good fun, from putting out flaming torches with water arrows, to creeping up on some poor unsuspecting soul and clubbing them in the back off the head with your trusty 'BlackJack', this game i feel is basically a ancient Splinter Cell, lots of sneaking around with the added bonus of being able to steal anything that isnt nailed down. (So Wizzy should get along fine with it) Well worth the ?29.99 I paid for it
HeLLduB Posted June 29, 2004 Report Posted June 29, 2004 I'm assuming that's not out in Canada yet!!! Dammit
UnDyingUK Posted June 29, 2004 Author Report Posted June 29, 2004 Probably not, Canada only got the Wheel last week
Madirk Posted July 6, 2005 Report Posted July 6, 2005 I like it 2, I got it for free with my grapics card. (6600 GT )
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now