.TuG.Beaver Posted November 6, 2004 Report Posted November 6, 2004 I just put in a support request to have the TUG RvS/AS server updated to 1.60 & 1.10 respectively. Hopefully should be done within the next couple of days. I'll update when it's done.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 7, 2004 Author Report Posted November 7, 2004 ** UPDATE ** TUG CO-OP #1 has now been uipdated to the latest patches (1.60/1.10) Have fun & let me know if there are any problems.
UnDyingUK Posted November 7, 2004 Report Posted November 7, 2004 are we allowed to have the admin pw?
UnDyingUK Posted November 7, 2004 Report Posted November 7, 2004 when you try to join it says server not responding
SAF_Kaiser Posted November 7, 2004 Report Posted November 7, 2004 I got kicked from the server this morning for the following PB error. I'm not sure why as I've not changed anything in my game.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 7, 2004 Author Report Posted November 7, 2004 me too. I found out that the PB configs are now all wrong. I have updated them now & everything seems good. At least neither of us got kicked when doing Lumberyard. Will be back later to play once I've picked Benny up from the airport.
UnDyingUK Posted November 7, 2004 Report Posted November 7, 2004 Originally posted by SAFc_UnDyingUK@Nov 7 2004, 07:43 AMare we allowed to have the admin pw? Quoted post cancel that i already tried the pw and it works, ty
UnDyingUK Posted November 7, 2004 Report Posted November 7, 2004 By the way Beav, i dunno if youve ever played TH on Elite but it makes the game impossible not challenging. Maybe if we played it all the time we might be at a level that requires Elite, but we dont.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now