Tantalus Posted December 27, 2004 Report Posted December 27, 2004 What's this friends server in 'Steam' then? When ever I try to sign in nothing much happens apart from a message saying I can't! Does this friends server thing actually work?? For information my 'friendly name' as used for HL2 & CSS is: Chimera-Incognius Feel free to add it to your friends list. Maybe any others could also post theirs here so we can all add them..
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 27, 2004 Report Posted December 27, 2004 I r never tried it - apparantly its like ASE buddies - you add peeps & can see what games they are playing etc...
Tantalus Posted December 27, 2004 Author Report Posted December 27, 2004 Just can't seem to connect.. at all
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 27, 2004 Report Posted December 27, 2004 I just tried clicking the 'sign in' button - it said it was trying to connect - but nothing - must be something we are missing.
Tantalus Posted December 27, 2004 Author Report Posted December 27, 2004 Get exactly the same .... I'm confused.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now