Camel Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 Hey Beaver could you upload the visit the maps mod. Thanks
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 Yep, No problemo Camel - I got your PM , but for some reason everytime I try and send a PM now on the TUG forums, I get an error - will have to look into that. I'll post the visitthemaps here tonight when I get home.
UnDyingUK Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 Even though you get the error message the pm still gets sent you sent the last one to me 3 times.
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 omg - sorry guys - didnt realise it was still sending. hehe
.TuG.Bulldog Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 whats the problem?? with pm when i sent my reply to your tes i got an error did you get that beav and can we play a clanbase match soon please!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 5, 2003 Report Posted July 5, 2003 Just for you Camel - here is the VisitTheMaps for Ghost Recon. GR_VisitTheMaps.zip
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now