Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

hi all

 

considering the good feedback and your precence on the server

we have decided to make Bundu Basher and nev ver full members

 

nice work boyz!

go change your names :)

 

 

 

 

welcome

 

.TuG.BunduBasher

.TuG.NeVvVer

 

see ya soon

Posted

....WELL '' THANK'S '' .Least i can say,TuGteam Thk's.an bosses ( Beaver,Benny.& Bulldog ) You's all ! I don't know to say thank you an leave.mostly true,i could not log on to Server yesterday,password would not work,same today! Then happened to look in the open forum below to read,if any troubles with anything.2 new members,darn,THANK'S AGAIN ,so i typed the proper name ,works just fine.

P.S. : I got I E files missing or lost.Ghost Recon will not bootup,new PC over next month here,be a better member player,get my brother help fix this one,thk's again all......

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...