SAF_Kaiser Posted July 19, 2003 Report Posted July 19, 2003 If I attempt to join by IP all I get is the please wait screen. The server shows up on ASE but with no one in it. If I search for the game in the in-game browser it doesn't show up. Anyone else having problems?
UnDyingUK Posted July 19, 2003 Report Posted July 19, 2003 We banned you thats what the problems is......................lmao j/k
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 19, 2003 Report Posted July 19, 2003 Dont know Kaiser - very strange - same thing happened to Benny - he couldnt connect. I think he had to do a re-install of Ravenshield, but not sure.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted July 20, 2003 Report Posted July 20, 2003 sorry about that mate i hope you can get it sorted soon!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now