Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did manage to download in the early hours of Saturday morning, so got the zip file ready :D I'll have a bash at it tonight for defo but might have trouble with me crappy graphics card :( I couldn't see it the recommendations :sad:

Posted

hehe yea poor old (young really ) wizzy :P

 

hey bully how you doing m8 past all your courses?

 

hey AK here what our scopey fount out the specs

 

 

Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights

1.7 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP or greater

512 MB or more

460MB of HD Space

DirectX 9.0c compatible (*video)

DirectX 9.0c compatible (sound)

 

*Video

Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater

ATI Radeon 8500 or greater

Posted

ak i've got a 5200 128mb i have to have the setting on low, but even with that the game still rocks. now i gota go hit music for the extra 256mb he has. :rolleyes:

 

if you try to bump the settings up it will get a bit laggy

Posted

ok found the server... but not sure now seems allot like soldner <_<

 

plus the sound keeps breaking up is cos I've got a std sound card? how much are sound cards anyway?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...