Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Benny!

 

I am addicted as well!

 

What server do you play on, maybe i can make new character and play with you.

 

I currently have 2 character on Bleeding Hollow

 

LvL 40 hunter (Brran)

Lvl 13 ROgue (Branflakes)

 

And 1 horde character on Daggerspine

 

Lvl 12 Priest (Brran)

 

I play with, if you remember him, scorpio and his guild...so feel free to stop by

 

 

Armada Comms=

64.192.186.4:8791

Pw: armada

Posted

Hey Bran, glad to see I'm not the only one.

 

Me and 4-5 other m8's play on bloodhoof EU server

 

Currently got 4 Characters

 

Bennio lvl 30 Rogue

Sulaban lvl 18 druid

Rygel lvl 9 priest

 

ElvOfGreen lvl8 horde warlock

 

Pop in you can find us on TS2 most of the time in the WoW channel

Posted

ahh nice one currently i been playing WoW for past 4 months i have a lvl horde troll hunter with epic mount called Wizardo on Deathwing PvP server

I have to admit the graphics are superb and the you can alomost go anywhere in the game

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.Bran@Jul 10 2005, 01:57 PM

Scorpio wants you to come join us :lol:

 

 

stop by if you want.... Bleeding hollow= the server

 

 

yours American server arnt you Bran because benny cant play on yours as hes euro and you USA but they might be fixing it that you can play on any server in the future

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I play WoW too :)

 

I have a lvl 60 shaman and 35 rogue both Horde @ Zenedar server. I also co-own a lvl 33 Paladin with a friend on Laughing Skull, we also co-own his 60 warrior, though the same could be said for my shaman :)

Posted

Advantages of being the IT Manager at work, I spend about 2 hours a day on WoW just because I can B)

 

Can't quite manager Recon, CSS etc at work. They get a bit suspicious when I start screaming ' Die bastard, die' at the monitor.:D

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Pretty much stopped playing on Bloodhoof, population is too high these days. Still got my 3 Chars over there but now concentrate on my new Elven Hunter (Torgatt - LvL33) over on Nordrassil

  • 2 months later...
Posted

i bought wow for about 1 and a half month ago,

i got a 38 troll hunter on chromaggus and a 33 dwarf paladin at sylvanas

 

i dont get to play much but i play when i have time..... if anyone of you are on the same server say hello B)

 

the name is ZuXeZ on both of them....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...