JetChin Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 You have now been Tagged by SAF there are many tags like it but this is the first....hope you dont mind me testing my sig here too. Good to see you getting a forum up.
.TuG.Wizard Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 dang jets beat me to it to be the first :twisted: :twisted: :evil: ....lol
JetChin Posted March 14, 2003 Author Report Posted March 14, 2003 HA :twisted: thats EvilJet to you Wizzy.
Travelmate Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 U two beat me faster to the first post. Anyway now i am the third person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAF_Kaiser Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 I like the look for the forum guys. Very well done.
Rogue Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 hmph why dont we have these awsome faces , look they even move too , i want some of those on the saf forum , especially the evil 1 :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: heheh any how , looks good guys , be sure on april 18th to grab a photo is wizzy and post it up
Ma.rT.Y Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 Heya I?m first of URNA?s here if not ven from all.... Nice here TUG.....keep your job doin well....
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted March 14, 2003 Report Posted March 14, 2003 Dang I am always the last to know :cry: Nice forum guys..Look out cause now I'll be coming with spam, spam, spam, aahhhhh wonderful spam, spam and spam, lalalalalalaalaaaaaaspam, spam, spam, aahhhhh wonderful spam, spam and spam, lalalalalalaalaaaaaaspam, spam, spam, aahhhhh wonderful spam, spam and spam, lalalalalalaalaaaaaaspam, spam, spam, aahhhhh wonderful spam, spam and spam, lalalalalalaalaaaaaa
SAF_Kaiser Posted March 15, 2003 Report Posted March 15, 2003 In case he gets in trouble for spamming....I don't know him!!!!
.TuG.Benny Posted March 15, 2003 Report Posted March 15, 2003 Cheers Guys, It's nice to get feedback when you've done all this work. Nice job Beaver on the forum. And the new all singing, all dancing Stats tracking System should be online soon
Dilbert Posted March 16, 2003 Report Posted March 16, 2003 :roll: Fantastic job chaps. I'm impressed. What more can i say!!
Synapse Posted March 20, 2003 Report Posted March 20, 2003 Congratulations for the job u done with the forums. I think I'm the 10th, but I'm bad at maths. Whatever, the forum is great, and all the dudes, who play GR, so keep it up, and watch your back! :twisted:
SRU_Ghost Posted March 24, 2003 Report Posted March 24, 2003 I am the first SRU I think anyhow nice forum I will be checking it out regulary
Bigman Posted April 2, 2003 Report Posted April 2, 2003 nice jety pssssttt....Beaver u dont mind if i beat yours and Psych's posts do ya?
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted April 5, 2003 Report Posted April 5, 2003 Hey ghosty!!!!!! great to c u ...Hope all is well in the California hills......ltrz Psy
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now