The Unknown Ghosts

Will your PC run GR:AW?

Yes mine can run the game lol but i wont be buyong it. CSS is a lot better:biggrin:

as no one has actually seen GR AW on the P.C. yet its a little bit difficult to decide which sucks more CSS or GR AW!

personally I think CSS sucks but then again maybe GR AW will suck more when it finally comes out

it remains to be seen!

as no one has actually seen GR AW on the P.C. yet its a little bit difficult to decide which sucks more CSS or GR AW!

personally I think CSS sucks but then again maybe GR AW will suck more when it finally comes out

it remains to be seen!

No you are right flya CSS sucks

I have it and its pants, even if GRAW bites, CSS will always be worse

yea I know lee

I bought it for my old man (he likes simple games)

I played it once or twice but it just seems so......................BASIC!

even if GR AW sux more than a five dollar hoe with a pink loilipop

will always have the original GR to fall back on.

yea I know lee

I bought it for my old man (he likes simple games)

I played it once or twice but it just seems so......................BASIC!

even if GR AW sux more than a five dollar hoe with a pink loilipop

will always have the original GR to fall back on.

Maybe he is younger that .TuG.Mortian/srryif i spell name worng Mort/So who is the younger Flya's Dad or Mort at 86... which speed do they run on ? Me an Mort need to get onto Ghost Recon wilderness map/ the one after Creekbed/ it is cool some times to play with other clan member's/ Later.. need to get some sort of DVD player to play that Gr=AW= /

With all the games running on the Server or Server's/ Will the plain jane of --->- Ghost Recon -<----- Still be on here as a Server sided Mod for us to play.I hope that it does not die/for some crap to take over/ i gave up hunting Deere in the woods/it got so that i only went out in the late afternoon's a hour an half before dark.got into treehouse out of the weather with rifle sitting on the side table, in one of them reclining bucket seat's of a small car,ran a heater on the colder day's,but the noise was a bother for hearing them coming into the apples/with one shot ,an maybe a piece of the carpet from around the window...an a 15 minute wait... you got down from tree stand, went an looked in the near area for the deere/got a 8 or 9 pointer there once/ the one shot made it easy / no tramping threw the woods/firing at deere that allready had the jump on you/lots of bad days that way.My nearby friend hunts in the back woods near me/ i think he thinks that i am crazy for giving up hunting/ it don't cost anymore than the real thing/ you only get less blood on your hands/the treehouse as blown down in a spring storm.... an there was trouble with Bear's/ an coyotes that bothered the deere anyways/ i love the game of ghost recon/ my PC passed the =AW= TEST/ i got a younger brother that has been on the server playing a few games/ he is new to it/ i think he likes it/Later all )Yes more then one question/ sort of )