Dirty_P0rnstar Posted April 11, 2006 Report Posted April 11, 2006 Hehe i found this movie, dunno if all the jumps are real because i tryed it but i don't make that many ''bunnyhops'' Check it out: http://media.putfile.com/jumpfull HF, Sam.
Tassadus Posted April 12, 2006 Report Posted April 12, 2006 ah, never knew about that jump spot on aztec above tunnels, good to know
Xtreme Posted April 12, 2006 Report Posted April 12, 2006 wow i wud love 2 know how 2 jump like that:confused: i like the nade bit that was well funny:tongue:.
Captain Horta Posted April 12, 2006 Report Posted April 12, 2006 its just a kind of speed hack!!!i supose:wink: buy nice movie
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 4, 2006 Report Posted June 4, 2006 I reckon it's on an RPG server but with low long jump because I've tried jumping along like that normally and you just start to go nowhere
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted June 4, 2006 Author Report Posted June 4, 2006 I completed every jump execpt the on A short @ d2. Sam.
.TuG.h0 Posted June 5, 2006 Report Posted June 5, 2006 all except one sam ?!?! cool I remember I tried the a long with you once but I only got half way through a long.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now