.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 15, 2006 Report Posted June 15, 2006 I'm bored! and everytime I yawn my everything goes twice as loud and my right ear hears everything louder than my left!
.TuG.h0 Posted June 16, 2006 Report Posted June 16, 2006 lol have you been usng a one-eared headset for gaming by any chance ?
Guest Mortarion Posted June 18, 2006 Report Posted June 18, 2006 Now if you had an headset you could use the balance settings to compensate
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 5, 2006 Author Report Posted July 5, 2006 The last time we had a conversation about headsets we started talking about nicking them
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 5, 2006 Author Report Posted July 5, 2006 I'm bored, and css not working, anyone got any ideas how to be unbored
SirJarbo Posted July 6, 2006 Report Posted July 6, 2006 I'm bored, and css not working, anyone got any ideas how to be unbored try yawning:rolleyes:
.TuG.h0 Posted July 6, 2006 Report Posted July 6, 2006 CS 1.6 or CS:CZ or America's army or maybe a strategy game or even download a bunch of movies?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now