SirJarbo Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 with a top speed of 150???????? http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-Commuter-Cars-Tango.htm no way I would try 150 in this death box:blink:
Ulrik Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 It's highly plausible, with enough fine tuning of the engine and using lightweight materials for the chassis, reaching 0-60 in 4 seconds is possible.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 11, 2006 Report Posted September 11, 2006 I haven't watched the video... but 0-60 if 4 seconds, is not that good, I mean, it is insanely good, but there are cars which go waaaaay quicker!
SirJarbo Posted September 11, 2006 Author Report Posted September 11, 2006 in this?? http://www.seriouswheels.com/2006/2006-Commuter-Cars-Tango-FA-Studio-1920x1440.htm
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 11, 2006 Report Posted September 11, 2006 Mmm, I do see your point, but it's quite thin, so maybe it's quite aerodynamic? I don't know, you could put any engine in anything, and it will go craaaazy, come on, put a mclaren F1 engine in an old banger and it would do 0-60 in 40 seconds
Ulrik Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 Mmm, I do see your point, but it's quite thin, so maybe it's quite aerodynamic? I don't know, you could put any engine in anything, and it will go craaaazy, come on, put a mclaren F1 engine in an old banger and it would do 0-60 in 40 seconds Bit quicker than 40 seconds
.TuG.h0 Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 lol. Imagine how crap F1 would be. You see the cars accelerating slower than those granny-cars with a 40-sign on the back
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now