rOb Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 hey Tug hows it going i had a wicked time in ure server,
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 Waddup! what server? No idea who you are but waddup!
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 hey Tug hows it going i had a wicked time in ure server, hey rjm - fun games on the graw server. Pop in anytime.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 Seriously, ignore me Me: everyone apart from me, which would actually be everyone apart from everyone apart from, I confuse myself:smile:
rOb Posted October 4, 2006 Author Report Posted October 4, 2006 lmao, how old r u if u dnt mind me asking
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 4, 2006 Report Posted October 4, 2006 Almost 14, believe me, I'll always be as weird, I can be normal if I want, I just like to say long and confusing sentences to confuse people:smile:
.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 5, 2006 Report Posted October 5, 2006 sorry about dave! the rest of us are reletively normal ...... glad you had fun the other night, hope to see you again soon, its nice to see some one who actualy wants to lern how to play the game well! later.......
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 5, 2006 Report Posted October 5, 2006 Hi RJM see you in game again sometime.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now