BloodStalker Posted October 8, 2006 Report Posted October 8, 2006 And hopefully I'll see you guys on the battlefield together... Wish me Luck =D
.TuG.h0 Posted October 8, 2006 Report Posted October 8, 2006 Well I try and play mostly on our server so just drop by our public when there are ppl playing on it and I'll prolly see you
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 8, 2006 Report Posted October 8, 2006 But you'd rather see me, because I'm cooler than him:wink:
Snake_eyes Posted October 10, 2006 Report Posted October 10, 2006 No Way Im cooler than both of them I Rule Dave is a.... l l l l l l l l l l = LOSER!!!! l l l l l - - - - - l l - - - - - - - - - - Nah JUST Kidding maybe =)
Snake_eyes Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 You know im just kidding M8!! :eek:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now